Why Do You Need An Email Newsletter Plug-In?Even in the era of Smartphone push up notifications and social media ads, the importance of email newsletters has not diminished much! A lot of target customers can be reached by using email newsletters. This is an effective online means to let them subscribe to your brand updates and promotional offers.
By using a suitable email newsletter plug-in, you can simplify the task of email marketing. WordPress offers support for a huge number of newsletter plug-ins, including free and paid ones. You can use these WP newsletter plug-ins to:
- offer deals and promotions to the existing and target customers
- Get more email subscribers easily for future marketing needs
The Top 6 WP Email Newsletter Plug-Ins
1. OptinMonster- It is rated as one of the top popups and marketing plug-ins for WordPress. You can develop stunning personalized newsletter forms and those help you grow email lists. That helps convert the site visitors to subscribers in the long run. It supports the majority of email marketing services.
- OptinMonster integrates smoothly with different email marketing services and other plug-ins.
- Its signature Exit-Intent® technology is useful to create pop-ups to stop the visitors from leaving your site.
- It makes running A/B test for sign up forms easy so that you can check layouts, headlines, offers for the best conversion rate.
- You can personalize your newsletter forms thoroughly based on aspects like user’s geolocation and recorded site usage pattern etc.
- It comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- It does not offer actual mailing list software, making you use separate services like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- There is no free edition.
- The software is simple and you can get started with ease. There is a free version.
- It lets you manage newsletter emails and subscribers list through WordPress itself.
- Its free “Premium + Sending” plan supports 1,000 subscribers for free.
- There are plenty of email templates in-built.
- The paid plans offer a money-back guarantee for 30 days.
- It is totally GDPR compliant.
- The range of default templates is not exactly huge.
- Its analytic tools are somewhat limited in nature.
- It integrates with 16 popular email marketing services like Campaign Monitor and MailChimp.
- There are 2 membership plans- yearly and lifetime.
- Extensive support through different channels.
- Optins can be triggered based on events.
- No free plan, not for companies with a modest budget.
- There is no visual customizer.
- The number of inbuilt templates is limited.
- The free version is enough for most users while the premium version packs in more features.
- It is possible to add an external SMTP provider.
- It supports plenty of free add-ons.
- You get plenty of customization choices.
- The spam prevention feature can be improved.
- It needs to be linked with an external SMTP provider.
- There are so many conversion-boosting features like exit intent, scroll trigger.
- Multiple pricing plans and 3 packages.
- You can try it for free as well.
- The form and template builder is easy to use.
- It integrates with most email marketing apps like MailChimp, AWeber, and GetResponse.
- Nothing in particular.
- It is compatible with the leading email marketing tools like MailChimp, Aweber, and Feedburner.
- The plug-in offers enough customization options.
- The price is quite affordable.
- It lacks any drag-and-drop builder and that limits the customization options.